Sunday, August 8, 2010

San Francisco

Wednesday we left Boise around five pm for our drive home. Instead of going straight to the house we stopped in Salt Lake to visit Scott's cousin Jeff. We walked a block or so to get food at Iceberg and it was the perfect night to sit outside and talk. We were there for over an hour before heading home. I really like Jeff and it was nice to see him again before we leave. He and Scott are the oldest cousins and they are only a few months apart so they are pretty close. Their relationship reminds me of mine with my cousin Skyler. We got back to the house around 1 am and I decided to go for the all-nighter as we still needed to pack and we were leaving for the airport just after 5 am. Scott slept for a few hours but I felt pretty good most of the night. Once I was sitting on the plane I started to feel very tired but I was good for the rest of the day in the city with the family! I was really excited to see Cherish. :) Here are some fun photos from The City!




















Us!




















The family at Pier 39

























Us!




















Sean and I :)




















Our scared faces! We were in a submarine.




















Riding a trolley car!




















Scott Street!




















THE best breakfast ever! I am hungry just thinking about it again. Mmm!




















Cherish and I on the roof of her building with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.




















Cherish's fiance (yes they are official!) Joey is a flight mechanic in the US Coast Guard. He invited us to come see the helicopters. So awesome!

























Cherish and I in the helicopter




















So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!