Saturday, August 7, 2010

Last Few Weeks in Provo!

For our last few weeks in Provo we were sure to see as many people as possible.
Here are some pictures!

Scott and I went bowling with Dave and Janice (they are our besties).
Here is Scott and I!
Each of the guys won $5 by bowling a strike when
the head pin was a different color than the rest.
Dave and his winnings!
I had a girl's night with the girls I grew up with (Harmony couldn't make it).
From left to right: McKell, Emily, Rachel, Jayne, Amber & Nicole
I had a girl's night out with Erin & Liz to see Eclipse.Scott picked us up from the movies and joined in the photo taking.
Our last day working at APX!
This photo is with my friend Ashlee and her baby Kara Dee (KD).
We had a Lunch Group Reunion of sorts and it was lots of fun!
From left to right: Nicholas & Coventry, Scott & Rachel, Erin and Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!