Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life goes on!

You may be confused by the title of my post, but this is in response to my friend McKell. She posted this on her blog about me and I absolutely love it! The pictures are fun - many of them I remember taking but have never seen.

Thank you McKell!!! I will miss you too, but life goes on. :)

Copy of McKell's post:

Life Goes On... hopefully ;)

We are all growing up and life is moving on if I'm ready or not. I am sad to say this, but I have a lot of loved ones moving on with their lives so this post is decicated to Rachel Eastland Miller. I appologize in advance for the pictures... what were we thinking??




We have been friends ever since I can remember... she was always the little blonde girl who loved to sing and dance, always there for me, and never without a smile.

10 Favorite Memories with Rachel:

1. making the army man movie in her bedroom
2. eating sugar cubes at our countless sleepovers
3. playing nintendo on the slip screen while it was saturday morning conference
4. prank calls/playing with her first cell phone and calling countless boys
5. taking joy rides in the saab
6. hip hop lessons/rec softball together that i was tricked into doin
7. attempting to make music videos of us singing the songs from moulin rouge
8. her countless days of messy rooms- rach, i wouldn't have it any other way ;)
9. tuna fish fish sandwiches!
10. playing pool and watching rachel show off doing her trick shots

Good luck Rach! Miss you tons.



My response:

1. I need to get that video onto a DVD. It is awesome! Longest hour of my life, but totally worth it.
2. I had forgotten about this! Today at the store I had to fight the urge to buy sugar cubes.
3. Oh the slip screen...haha!
4. My phone line, my cell phone and calling boys. We were sneaky!
5. THE SAAB! I miss the saab so, so much! That car was my heart and soul in high school. Even though it's falling apart I still love to drive it when I get the chance.
6. LOVED hip hop (you should have taken the ballet/jazz class too!) and softball. Also, summer softball and egg mcmuffins on Fridays. Mmm.
7. HAHAHA! We split up the parts and were going to crimp our hair! Too bad we never got to filming.
8. Funny that it was so messy yet I always knew where to find things...my room is always clean now. :)
9. This memory trumps all others. Along with Easy Mac and Spaghettios. How do you spell that?
10. If only I still had those pool skills! I'll have to brush up before we see each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!