Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photos!

So here is my photo catch up of my posts throughout the break. I spent a lot of time perfecting this post since blogger is really horrible for this kind of thing, and my changes weren't saved. Grr. I'm just posting it in an attempt to conceal any OCD I might need to clear myself of. Enjoy!

Making the gingerbread house!


















The lights at Temple Square!























Jeff & Scott on the roof of the conference center.


















The view of the Salt Lake Temple from the conference center. I love how it glows.


















The lights at Temple Square!


















Liz brought these cool markers that you can use to write on frosting and we wanted to make sure they were edible. This is the result. :)


















Scottie and I at the cookie-fest!


















Danny and Liz at the cookie-fest!


















The whole cookie party group! From left to right: Scottie, Danny, Liz, Coventry & Nicholas, Erin, Mileah & Todd.


















From my high school ballroom team get together (left to right): Lizzy, me, Michael & Lindsey, Brandon, Danny, Nicole & Glen. There were a bunch more people, we just forgot to take pictures before people started leaving.


















Family Christmas Party at Dad's! In this photo we have Gage & Hailie (Misty & Zach's kids), Oliver & Aeris (Steven & Leslie's kids) and Morgenn (one of Amber & Brian's kids) along with Grandpa Steve.


















Amber's oldest daughter Caitlyn. She is so beautiful!























Misty Jo and Hailie Jo! Misty also has another boy on the way!


















All of the grandkids! From left to right: Alyx, Morgenn, Hailie, Gage, Caitlyn, Owen, Aeris and Oliver. This was the best photo we got - Ollie wasn't too interested in being part of the picture.


















Scottie, Oliver and I. He is so adorable! Also, probably the most fearless little kid I've met.























Another random photo from the family Christmas party. You should have most people down by now :) but here are the names again! Dad (aka Grandpa Steve) is on the left with Gage and Ollie. I'm next with Sean standing behind the couch (so grown up!) Amber is next to me holding Alyx, then Katya is holding Morgenn. On the end we have Misty holding little Hailie.

















Gage and his new toy!























Scottie and I. :)


















Scottie and our stocking at my dad's house. What a stud!
























Scottie's new Boise State hat from Joey!























Scottie and the gifts I gave him.























One of his favorites (mine too)!























Me and the gifts Scottie gave me!























The boots that I really, really, really wanted. :)























A Boise Christmas! Melanie and the parents. :)


















A Boise Christmas! Janelle, Julie & Landon.


















Scott tubing!


















Janelle tubing!


















Scottie & I snowmobiling!


















Julie & Landon snowmobiling!


















The beautiful scenery around the cabin. So nice!


















Last but not least, Jeff and Scott at the Fiesta Bowl!





1 comment:

  1. cute pics Rachel! We are coming out in April, it would be great to see you...and meet Scott!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!