Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fiesta Bowl 2010

The day after we got home from Boise Scott and his cousin Jeff drove to Glendale, AZ to see Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl! As the first Sunday of the new year, church began at 9:00 am, so we went to our meetings before Jeff came by our house. We packed up their things in the car and set out! On their way out of town the boys dropped me at my dad's house so I could borrow a car while Scottie had ours. I stayed with my family for a few hours just hanging out before going home to unpack our things from Boise and relax a little. The boys stopped in Cedar City to visit Jim (their uncle), Valynn and family. After some time there they made there way to Vegas where I booked them a cheap hotel for the night. Monday morning they finished the drive to Glendale and spent some time with Jeff's grandma before heading to the game. They took some great pictures at the game and had such a good time! I opted out of the trip because it wasn't worth buying myself a ticket when I'm not a huge sports person (although I'm learning!) and I thought it would be nice for Scott and Jeff to have a road trip together. After the game they spent the night at Jeff's grandma's house which was great! In the morning she loaded them up with snacks and they made the long drive home. It was a quick trip, but totally worth it for them. I also got a nice recap of the game from Scott so I really didn't miss much. :) And if you were questioning, Boise State won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!