Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winter

Today I woke up to find snow on the ground. Oh Mother Nature...please just let us keep the warm sunshine! As many people in Utah, I am growing tired of the cold. Winter was great while it lasted (most of the time) but it's time for warm weather! It's time for picnics and kite flying, for boating and sunbathing, for washing your car outside without freezing, for not wearing a jacket when you are outdoors! Here are some fun winter photos. Hopefully winter can leave in peace once I've posted my tribute.



Snowboarding with my awesome friends! Me, Todd, Liz and Amanda.


About to go sledding with Scottie and Liz!

Liz and I, just before sledding.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures of us! Especially the close-up of me and you!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!