Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter was great! Scott and I got up and headed to church. In Sacrament Meeting Scott played the piano while the primary kids sang a few songs. It was nice to spend some time thinking about the reason we celebrate Easter. After church we spent time at my dad's house with some of my siblings, nieces, and nephews. After eating a light lunch and collecting our Easter Basket (the bunny went to the wrong house!) we drove over to my mom's house for dinner. We had roast for dinner - very yummy - then proceeded with the festivities. My mom broke out about eight packs of Peeps and announced that we were making s'mores! My step-dad Alan melted chocolate to put on the graham crackers, then we roasted our Peeps on skewers over the flame on the stove. Talk about delicious! Here are some photos to enjoy.


The finished product!

A skewered Peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!