Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Beauty of Breadmakers

Last summer Scott's grandma gave us a bread maker that she no longer needed. I've used it a few times to make dough and it's been good so far. A few days ago I decided to see how well it bakes the bread, and the experience was a good one! All I had to do was put all the ingredients into the bread maker and press a few buttons. An hour later I sat down to enjoy a warm slice of homemade bread! It was absolutely delicious, and I'm proud to say it was wheat bread. I can't bring myself to buy white bread at the store, let alone make it at home.

The finished loaf!

I sliced the bread while it was still warm and took a plate into work to get some opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Rachel. I usually bake a couple of times a week and give some to Amanda for our grandchildren. I learned how with Gram when I was 10 and won awards that helped with scholarships through college.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!