Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shout Out to Sean

On December 31, 2008 my little brother Sean turned 14. This means awesome things for him:
  1. Sean can now attend stake dances! You had better believe that he put this into practice asap. There was a stake New Year's Dance that he attended to bring in 2009. Technically, he had only been 14 for less than 24 hours, but that is still 14 so he got to dance!
  2. Sean can now attend Especially For Youth (EFY). I went to EFY four times while I was allowed, and I loved every minute of it. I've been talking it up ever since - especially in the last year or so. I gave Sean the web link so he can look over the session schedule, and I think he's pretty excited about it.
  3. Last but certainly not least, Sean can be (and was) ordained to the office of a Teacher. HOORAY! This afternoon we were able to attend Sean's ordination and it was great. Just before closing my eyes for the prayer I glanced at Sean, only to find a huge smile on his face. I am very proud of my little brother for making the right decisions in his life. He is well on his way to becoming a great missionary and a wonderful husband. I'm also grateful for our older brother Steven for setting such a good example for Sean to follow.
Thank you to my brothers!


1 comment:

  1. Awe....Our little sean is growing up!...sniff sniff I miss that kid!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!