Thursday, February 5, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Are you interested in digital scrapbooking? I've never tried, but it's difficult for me to take so much time to organize the photos and the pages...I might try the online stuff soon.

My ballroom coach from high school just launched a great site for digital scrapbooking, so please check it out! It's called Tutor Me, Girl and it's amazing. If you want to try it before buying a starter kit or subscription, visit Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House to enter a drawing for a FREE starter kit for Tutor Me, Girl. This blog also has lots of awesome giveaways, so check it out! It's one of my new favorite sites.

1 comment:

  1. Ballroom coach? She has all sorts of secret talents! Thanks for entering and visiting my blog! Hope to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!