Monday, February 9, 2009

The Crazy Life

Scott's schedule is absolutely hectic. On a regular week he leaves the house by 8 a.m. and doesn't get home until 9 or 10 p.m. Mon-Fri. With his full time schedules for school and work, completing his medical internship, and working on his lab research there isn't much time left in the day. The good news about this is that I am learning to be a perfect wife with dinner on the table when he comes home. Our body clocks are off a little, what with dinner at 10 and all, but life is good!

Scott is awesome for working so hard to secure a future for us - he is absolutely amazing! I love being home to get things done here and I'm glad he makes that possible for me to do. Speaking of how utterly amazing Scott is, tonight he received an e-mail informing him that he has received an ORCA Grant for his research! Can life get better? I submit that it cannot!



On another note, today I saw one of my good friends from high school. He told me about an institute lesson he had that was focused around optimism. He said that the lesson has changed his outlook and he is now looking for the good in things even when it's hard to find. He thanked me for being so optimistic and mentioned that my husband is a lucky man. Right he is! Scott sure is lucky to have me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!