Friday, December 18, 2009

Two Year Anniversary!

This post is definitely late, but I wanted to share! On November 17 Scottie and I celebrated our second anniversary. We kicked off our plans in the evening after a day of school for me and work for Scott. I picked him up from work and we went to have dinner at Macaroni Grill. We're not usually into Italian type restaurants, but we looked up the menu online and decided that it was worth a shot. We had a fun time drawing on the table with crayons and the food was great! As the server boxed our food I asked her to take our picture and she asked what the occasion was. When we told her what we were celebrating she congratulated us then left to get the check. When she came back she had a huge piece of chocolate cake for us! It was absolutely delicious, but we were too full to eat all of it.

After dinner we drove around town and window shopped for a while before going to a late night showing of the sixth Harry Potter movie. We had already seen it, but Scottie knew that I really wanted to see it and we both love Harry Potter. After the movie we went back home (to my parent's house of course) and there were pink roses waiting for me in the kitchen. They were beautiful, and we had a great evening out together! Here are some photos of the evening.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!