Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ballroom Winter Concert!

This semester I tried out for the ballroom teams at UVU, and I've been dancing on the Gold Team this semester. I have loved getting back into dancing, and I also like that it gets me up for class in the morning. 6:40 am practice is surprisingly wonderful. Our winter concert ran through the weekend and ended last Monday night. Here are some fun pictures from the concert(s)!


















Team shirts!


















Me, Rachel & Shelley.


















Me, Rachel & Shelley























Yay for lifts! Bradley's face make me laugh.























This one is called the star. It's one of my favorites. :)
















Dancing...
















Dancing...
















Dancing...
















The end! It took a long time for me to get those splits (even though I'm not quite to the floor)!

1 comment:

  1. What a very talented young woman you are, Rachel. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!