Friday, January 23, 2009

Water, Water, and More Water

Scott and I thought we had successfully evaded the water problems when we moved. I guess we thought wrong.

This morning I walked into the kitchen and my feet got wet. There was water running along the tile floor from the dishwasher to the carpet. Gah! Well I had to get to class so Scott cleaned up the water before he left. I came home maybe an hour after Scott had left and the water was back! The carpet was even more wet then it had been when I left, and there was a lot of water. I had just finished wiping it up when I saw more coming. I sat and watched as the water slowly ran out from under the dishwasher and across the floor again. It took less than five minutes to run its course back to the carpet.


I let our landlords upstairs know and Darren came down right away to take a look. He's a contractor, so he just finished remodeling the apartment. He pulled out the dishwasher to take a looksy and I suppose found a loose hose or something. He's going to bring some dryers down to dry everything out, and then we should be all fixed up!

4 comments:

  1. OH NO! I can't believe you're having more problems with water. I am so sorry. Is everything back to normal now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have stories to tell about "Water Problems".....it is the worst! Thanks for looking at my blogging, we had fun and I agree you should go to Coke World....it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two and water problems haha Your kids are doomed!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!