Friday, July 16, 2010

Paul McCartney!

A few months ago my dad called and said "Guess who's coming to Salt Lake?" and I comically answered "The Beatles!" Little did I know how close of a guess that was. My dad was sure to get tickets the minute they went on sale so we were able to go! The concert was on July 13 at the Rio Tinto stadium in Sandy. The outdoor setting was great! The temperature was just right and the music was loud. It was absolutely amazing to see Paul McCartney live, especially with my dad. If you don't know him, he is a HUGE Beatles fan and he LOVES Paul McCartney. Scott and I sat a row back and a few seats down, but the concert was still wonderful. Below are some fun pictures from the concert. The top is a text that my brother sent to me during the concert. It's my favorite. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!