Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthdays!

For my birthday this year we had a barbecue with my family. It was great to spend the evening with everyone after a day at work. I mainly played with my nieces and nephews outside while all the adults spent time inside talking. After dinner we had chocolate cake and ice cream. So great!

For Scott's birthday he got off work early to go golfing with Dave. They had a great time and after they were done I met up with them and Janice for dinner at Chili's. Delicious! We filled up pretty quick on our chips and salsa so we all had to take food home. Not a big deal - leftovers are great. After dinner we had "cake" and ice cream with my parents. Scott isn't a fan of cake so my dad got two cans of Dr Pepper and frosted the tops of them. Then he added sprinkles and candles for us to light!

We received some fun gifts that we are very excited about! First and foremost, Scottie got me an iPod touch. SO AWESOME! He wasn't sure if I would like it which was very comical to me. I have been wanting one since they came out but I never mentioned it. A few months ago we were told that all students at DMU receive an iPod touch and I got so jealous, but still didn't metion it. He just knows me well. :) We also received some great DVDs from Steve (he gave us all the movies that he now has on BluRay), gift cards from my parents, and some birthday money from Scott's parents. Thank you again to everyone!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!