Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Book List

Since I won't be taking classes through the summer, I need to find other things to occupy my time and my mind. Working full time really isn't that difficult, and if it wasn't for my 11-7 schedule I might get a second job to keep me sane. Wow, Scott is really rubbing off on me. :)

Anyway, the first thing I thought about is to have a summer book list! I want to read everything from The Great Gatsby to Wuthering Heights to How To Win Friends and Influence People. Anything from all-time classics that you read in high school to novels that everyone should read once in their life. I've compiled a fairly sturdy list but I definitely can't remember every title that has ever been mentioned, so please leave your ideas! Any book that you think is worth reading should be on my list!

1 comment:

  1. How about Raisin in the Sun or The Scarlet Letter or To Kill a Mockingbird. That's all I can think of right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!