Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random Family Photos

I was recently looking through all of our wedding photos, and there are a bunch that were taken of family and friends at the reception. Here are a few of the best ones, mostly for the benefit of my extended family. If you want all the photos that I have of you, your family, etc just let me know and I'll e-mail them to you this week.

Cousin Amy dancing with my dad.

Uncle Malcolm with granddaughter.

Aunt Patsy with Granddaughter.


Friends Eric & Natasha Channer.

Cousin DJ with his niece Alivia.

Dan & Kristina Weston (cousins) with kids.

Cousin Amy's daughter.


Cousin Amy's daughter. I have this shot from different zoom angles. She is adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rachel. I had not seen these pictures and enjoy the journey of remembering! I found you can save them my clicking on the picture - it then gets larger then save in picture file. Love to you !
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how my kids have changed in a year and a half. I like the photos. Thanks for putting them up.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!