Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photos of Previous Apartment Disasters

I felt the need to blog, so I thought I would post some long forgotten pictures of our previous apartment! My next post will be some photos of our current apartment.

The boys posing for the camera.
What was before a closet.
Scottie peeking through the once-was wall.
This is the second pipe we found with nails/screws in it.
This was in the bathroom, you can see the biggest hole right in the middle (there were three holes in this pipe).
This was the main water problem.
My dad cut a hole in the ceiling to check it out and everything came crashing down.
This is where the vanity once stood.
The pipe draining the sink had holes in it, so here's a nice mold shot.
The corner of the counter where a cupboard used to be.
You can see the mold marking the cupboard lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!