Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Apartment!

I know I'm a bit late in posting these as we've been living here since the last week of December, but here are some photos of the new place! We intend to live here until we send ourselves to med school, and I couldn't be happier (as you can see in the first photo)!

Me!
The kitchen - we have a dishwasher!
The living room (plus Scott)!
Our room! You can't see into the closet, but it's amazing!
The laundry room (conveniently located in our bedroom)!
The bathroom! New everything, including plumbing.
Our second bedroom. If you need a place to crash, we've got it.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet place you guys! It looks amazing! I'm really glad you found such a great apartment, especially so quickly after your water damage disaster. PS I'm totally jealous of your dishwasher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second bedroom.....it could be a great spot for a new baby! Have you ever thought of that! JK! Cute place, I remember the days of being a newlywed, it is goood times! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!