Sunday, November 23, 2008

Party With The Lisonbees


Saturday was the widely watched BYU-U of U game, and Landulie (Landon & Julie) invited us over to party. During the first quarter Julie & I made a pizza while the Scott & Landon were engrossed in the game. The pizza was heart shaped and we made a Y out of pepperoni. We later realized that the pepperoni was red...so a Y for BYU with U of U colors. Oh well, work with what you've got. :) Well the pizza was amazing and I definitely need to get the dough recipe from Julie.

We survived the game, but chatted through most of it. Keep in mind that when I say we I mean Julie and I. The boys were loving it until the fourth quarter when BYU was obviously losing. At first Landon was sitting between us, but he soon found that it wouldn't stop us from talking. He and Julie finally traded seats and it was glorious to have a conversation separate from the game.

During commercials we had to check scores of other games, and once the BYU game was over we had to watch another game. Gah! Julie and I thought we could get through, but by the end of the seventh hour of football I had about had it. The boys broke out the UNO cards but continued to watch in between their turns.

We ended up staying over until almost midnight because of an apparent mold situation at home. We were avoiding going home because we knew that our apartment was pretty messed up and we were going to need to sleep upstairs. Boo. More on the mold in my next post (photos too!), so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Rachel,
    So from what I've gathered, it seems that you bloggers enjoy comments on your blog...okay maybe its just my mom, but anyhoo, I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed the Red Y on your pizza haha it made me laugh! And I hope you noticed that I am an official follower of the mini miller's blog!
    love,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!