Thursday, June 17, 2010

Keepin' It Real

Thank you to Scott's Uncle Jim for this post. He wrote this on facebook and I couldn't help but share.

Jim's Status: "I have no idea what the expression, "Keepin' it real" means."

After a few comments from others, Jim wrote this:

"
I see now. There should be "Keeping it Real" subtitles. For Example when people say:
The check is in the mail = I have no intention to pay you
You get this one, I'll pay next time = thanks for lunch, sucker...
It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing = it's the $
...let's just be friends = let's be enemies
Don't worry, I can go another 20 miles when the gauge is on "empty." = put on your walking shoes
I'll call you later = have a nice life, or not, I don't care.
I've never done anything like this before = I always do this"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!